Our next "Refuse To Be A Victim" Seminar is
Aug 2, 2015 2:30pm
Comfort Suites Harbour View
5409 Plummer Blvd, Suffolk, VA 23435
Pre-Register Online: $35 or Day Of Class Registration: $40
To Register online CLICK HERE
The single most important step you can make toward ensuring your personal safety is making the decision to refuse to be a victim. This means that you must have an overall personal safety strategy in place before you need it.
Through a four-hour seminar called Refuse To Be A Victim® you can learn the personal safety tips and techniques you need to avoid dangerous situations and avoid becoming a victim.
The topics presented in the Refuse To Be A Victim® seminar include,
- Mental preparedness
- How to make your home more secure
- Improving your physical security in various environments
- Safety precautions when driving
- Safeguarding yourself and items with traveling
- Technological Security
- What to consider when choosing physical self-defense training
- Personal protection devices
The following optional topic areas can be added upon request in advance. This will add a small amount of time and cost to the seminar fee.
- Workplace Safety
- Safety for Parents and Children (Pre-school through High School)
- Safety for College Students
- Safety for Seniors and Persons with Physical Disabilities
This is not a firearms course.
This is also not a self defense course.
Firearms, other personal protection devices, and self defense are briefly discussed for consideration. However, most of the course is about lifestyle practices and changes in mindset that can enhance your personal safety.
Students also receive:
80-page Student Handbook that includes Workplace safety, Parents & Children safety, and Senior Citizens and Persons with Physical Disabilities information • Refuse To Be A Victim® brochure • Course Completion Certificate
• And much more